Tuesday, December 4, 2012

The Proposal (Part Two)

So now for the story of how it happened...

Every year for the past three years Brian and I go to our favorite park and take pictures in the same spots. It started as a spur of the moment decision but it has become a bit more of a tradition, something almost sacred between us. Any way this was our third year in a row going to do this and we were having so much fun going to all the different spots we would always go to. Once we finally got to the last shot Brian insisted that I go stand so he could focus the camera and set up the shot. After setting it all up he came over to me and was suddenly acting very weird! And I kept asking him “why are you looking at me like that” and he kept saying “i love you!”. And then he rustled around in his pocket and pulled out a small rectangular box. And I gasped. And he got down on one knee and asked “will you marry me” and I of course said “ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!” and then once it finally sunk in that this was real- I said yes. And then he pulled me up in the best hug and we kissed. It couldn't have been more perfect- and I couldn't have been more surprised. Also he was sneaky and took this pic while it happened!



No comments:

Post a Comment