Friday, March 22, 2013

Saying Yes to THE Dress

As I mentioned in an earlier post- I have said Yes to THE Dress!!
It was one of the first dresses I had tried on and no other dress compared- obviously it makes me feel like a bride :')

Although I found my dress online and fell instantly in love with it- there was a LOT of internut browsing! So a dress inspiration board! See if you can guess which one is mine!



1. Jenny Packham - Willow
2. BHLDN - Aiguille Gown
3. Melissa Sweet Gown from David's Bridal
4. Anaessia - Sunflower Lace Gown
5. White By Vera Wang at David's Bridal
6. Jenny Packham - Azalea
7. Jenny Packham - Aspen
8. Claire Pettibone - Mademoiselle
9. Ann Taylor - Grosgrain Ribbon Strapless Wedding Dress

My dress shopping experience was a memorable one- I brought my Mom and sister (who is also my maid of honor!!) And we had a blast! I tried on a bunch of dresses, just to make sure the ONE was actually the one (it was). And by the end of the appointment I had a dress! I feel like finding my dress was the easy part though; right now I am in the midst of trying to find a bridesmaids dress for my ladies- but we are all so darned agreeable that its tough to decide on just one- because we love all of them- haha!

Did it take forever for you to 'Say Yes to the Dress' or did you just know right away?

As always,
-xo

No comments:

Post a Comment