Wednesday, March 20, 2013

The Bridesmaids!

So now that I have asked all (lol theres only 3!) of my bridesmaids/MOH to be in our wedding its time to show off how I asked them and who they are! 




And there it is! I decided to make simple, pretty kraft paper cards with a personal note inside each one.

Taylor, Laura and Dana are my closest and best friends (aside from my fiance` of course!) and I couldn't imagine walking down the aisle without them! They are each unique, intelligent, quirky, funny, kind, amazing, wonderful women and I am too delighted that they will be in our bridal party.

Taylor, my sister- will be my Maid of Honor! What can I say about Taylor- only that she is the best sister a girl could ask for. No matter what she always has my back, (and I of course always have hers)- we are sisters, so we always look out for one another. Shes crazy and funny, and the most caring person I have ever met. She's also a super talented rock star!

Bridesmaid Laura- We met my sophmore year in college and have been best friends since. My fondest memories of college all include her- like all the times we spent having deep conversations in 'The Rat', or playing with mustaches, or that time we went to a concert and she sang on stage with our favorite band! (She is also a super talented rockstar). She is the Daria to my Jane.

Bridesmaid Dana- We met in high school, and it baffles me that it took until last year for us to get close. What can I say, Dana just gets me! We have too much fun double dating with our guys, and having life affirming conversations over starbucks coffee. Although it took us forever to realize that we should have been friends all along- I can't imagine doing this without her.

I love these ladies and I am so incredibly honored to have them by my side!

What do you think? Did you ask your bridal party in a special way?

-xo

No comments:

Post a Comment