Monday, March 18, 2013

Typeface Lovers, Please Stand Up!

*stands up*
It must be said that I spend a majority of my time looking at fonts...
I'm enthralled with how a word can be so drastically changed by the look of a font treatment. Which is why, to no ones surprise that I was seriously stressing over which font would be used for all of our wedding stationery needs! There were so many options, I could do a pretty, fun cursive; or a skinny lettered sans-serif hand written font, or a block font, or a handwritten cursive, or a combo of the two! And each different kind of font would have said something different about us as a couple!! So maybe I stressed over which font we would be using a little TOO much, but after all my searching I finally found the perfect font for us.

So before I show you the font, here were a few contenders:

Carolyna Pro Black

Jane Austen

Jacques & Giles
Some Weatz Swashes
Amatic SC

Comic Zine

Efforesce
Peony Pro

 and finally drumroll please......Our Font:
Bombshell!
See that right there? This is our wedding font!! This typeface was exactly what I was looking for, handwritten, cursive, elegant, and a bit timeless. I couldn't be happier with our font choice.

How about you, did you endlessly search for the perfect font? 

-xo


No comments:

Post a Comment